Website Maintenance Services
Khare Web Solutions offers professional website maintenance in India. Website maintenance service basically refers to maintaining the website up to date, that means updating the company latest news, latest developments, investor relations, company financial results, new project deals. Website maintenance is quite vast. Website maintenance includes all aspects of website designing and website development, which includes the browser compatibility which is the most important aspect. The corporate architecture of your website design and elements handling include:
- Home page changes
- Inner pages content changes
- Adding or Maintaining links
- Company news updates
- Adding new pages to the website
- Adding new interactive components to the website
- Modifying content and graphics
- Product details changes for your shopping cart
- New Product additions to your shopping cart
- Pricing changes for your products
- Maintaining your complete shopping cart
You can indicate the Service Request Priority while placing a request, indicating the level of impact on the application and on users as appropriate. Else, while receiving the request, the support team would assign a call priority. Call priority can be negotiated.
Depending on the proposed support requirement, the customer would need to project a fixed number of hours that would be used every month. Based on this projection, we would suggest a monthly or Yearly fee for support and maintenance.
- Although we make every effort to make accurate changes, it is the client's responsibility to review updates and notify us of any necessary changes that need to be made. We do not charge for changes that are our fault. However, if a change needs to be made due to client error, the regular hourly update fees will be charged.
- We reserve the right to distinguish between "updates" and "new design". New design work is charged at our design rate.
- "Maintenance" is defined as keeping the website current. It is not intended to be a redesign or revamp.
- Updates are usually done within 2 to 24 hours (except holidays and weekends).
- Updates should be provided electronically (by email) as much as possible.